cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
riveraeyan
New User

Account Deletion

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

69 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Account Deletion

@riveraeyan - Apologies for any issues. We do want our processes to make things as smooth as possible for you and are happy to help to close your account if you'd like. I'll be sending you a private message so we can get to work on that. Thanks! 

RitaST
New User

Deactivate my account

Can someone please delete my account? I don't understand where I'm supposed to go or how I'm supposed to contact anyone?????

Stubber
Stubber

Re: Deactivate my account

Hello @RitaST, thanks for reaching out!  We'd hate to see you go, but we would be happy to help you with that!  I will send you a private message to get some more information so I can process that for you! 

AA
New User

I would like my account deleted as well- not sure why you make this SO DIFFICULT. I accidentally created another account when I already had one so now I am getting way too many emails from Stub Hub and would like to delete my account. 

Stubber
Stubber

Hello @AA, thanks for reaching out!  I would be happy to delete the duplicate account that you created!  I will send you a private message to get some more information from you to help. 

T-REX
Team Mascot

I had to check the forums to see if others were having the same problem I am uploading NFL barcodes, at ths time, I would also like to delete my "Community" account. Thanks for your help in doing so.

Moderator Moderator

Hi @T-REX. We can certainly look into both of those with you. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we'll see what we can do to assist you. 

I agree. It shouldn't be this hard to delete my account. I have sat in chat as number 1 in queue for over 20 minutes. 

Moderator Moderator

We're very sorry for the troubles @tryingtocutback! We're happy to help you out here with deleting your account if you private message myself or any of the other Community Moderators your account info, please. Thank you!