cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Waterboy

Re: Account Deletion

Hi there, I would also like some help deleting my account. Please let me know how I can do this!

Thanks!

@dailynor - We're happy to help if you'd like to delete your account. I'll be sending you a private message so we can get that started. Thanks! 

New User

Can you delete my account too please? I dont use this site.

Stubber

Hello!  I will be happy to help you with that, and I will send you a private message to get some more information from you! 

Backup Singer

Would like my account deleted too please

NKC
New User

I would like to delete my account. 

How can this be done as soon as possible?

@NKC I'd be happy to look into that for you. I'm going to send you a private message now and we'll go over the details. 

Rookie

Account deactivation

Hi, 

Since the site is very confusing about account deactivation and how to go about it, I'd like to request my account be deactivated/deleted, but I don't know where to submit that request. 

Can someone help me out? 

Thanks, 

Kitty

Re: Account deactivation

Hi, @Kitty! Apologies for any confusion. We're happy to help with anything on our site to make it better for you. Smiley Happy If you still wish to delete your account, that's fine as well! I'll be sending you a private message in a moment though so we can work on this together. 

Thanks! 

Team Mascot

Hello - I would also like my account deleted. Thank you.