cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and yet again I have come face to face with another company who creates a labyrinth of lefts and rights just to delete an account! Why is this the case? We know you would "hate to see us go" but why make it so difficult. I am now well aware of all the companies intentions in purposefully making it strenous to remove the accessibility to this option. Their purpose is to keep you and your information as long as they can. Point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

Team Mascot

Re: Account Deletion

Can you delete my account please?

Hey @mbash! We would be more than happy to delete your account off file! I will send you a private message so we can discuss further! 

Backup Singer

I also would like to delete/deactivate my account

Hello @dp12,

So sorry to hear this! Sending you a private message so I can verify your account details and help with this request. Please click the envelope icon on the upper right corner of this page to view and respond, thank you!

New User

Delete Account

After a recent bad experience I will never be using StubHub again.  How do I delete my account?? 

Re: Delete Account

Uh oh! We are so sorry to hear that

Sending you a private message so we can grab a bit more information. 

Waterboy

Hi Stubhub! I need someone to delete this account. Im currently trying to sell tickets on another account and I keep getting the notification that my visa "is being used for another account" (this one). Thanks!

@ShelbyMatthews - We can help with the account and the credit card. I'll send a PM over right now. Thanks! 

Team Mascot

Delete account

I would like to delete my account. How do I do that?

New User

I would like my account deleted as well. Please help me.