cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allintickets
Backup Singer

Entire Inventory Not Being Uploaded Over From Skybox to Viagogo/Stubhub

Hi,

I am a large bulk seller who uses Vivid's Skybox as my main selling platform. When Viagogo bought out Stubhub I was told that my inventory would now also be migrated over to Stubhub. However, since the merger only about 3%-5% of my entire inventory on Skybox is being exported over to both Viagogo and Stubhub. I've tried to contact Viagogo directly mutliple times and still have not heard back from anyone. Was there something I needed to change or update with my account after the merger? Who can I speak to in regards to getting my full inventory up on Viagogo/Stubhub?

3 REPLIES 3
Melpik
Legend

Re: Entire Inventory Not Being Uploaded Over From Skybox to Viagogo/Stubhub

Hi @allintickets 

I also use Skybox and have my listings show up on Stubhub.  Have you tried to unbroadcast the listings for a few minutes and then rebraodcast them.  You might want to try with a few first and see if this works.

allintickets
Backup Singer

Hey Melpik,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a shot but the actual file being uploaded to Viagogo/Stubhub is smaller than the file that is being uploaded to the other boards we list on. 

matti58
Coach

Thank Melpik.  I'm having the same issues as OP for a few of my listings.  No matter what I do, I cannot get them to broadcast to Stubhub!  

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here