cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zkomiak
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Error Adding a Direct Deposit Account

I recently sold tickets on stub hub and I am trying to enter a bank account for direct deposit. Everytime I do it I get an error "Oh No, Something went wrong try again later.

Paypal is not an option. I have tried different browsers, on my phone, and I keep getting the error. I contacted customer service and they told me they would have someone look into my account and get it resolved within 24 hours. It has now been 7 buisness days and I continue to get the error. I have tried everything and now my $$ is just sitting in limbo on stub hub with no sollution as to how to get it paid out. Can anyone please help me with this?or is anyone having a similar issue?

32 REPLIES 32
DianaR
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Error Adding a Direct Deposit Account

Hi @zkomiak, I would love to help get this figured out - so sorry for the stress on getting paid!

• Make sure there are no special characters in your request (in the bank name, customer name, address). If there are symbols in the request, it will fail ( - & 1\2  / ‘ . + ). Remove them and try again.
  • Please ensure you are only entering nine digits for the routing/ABA number. If there are any leading 0's (zeroes), please drop them and only use the last nine digits shown on your check.
  • Double check that the correct routing numbers and account number are being used
  • Try adding your account and routing number before selecting an account type (checking/savings) 
  • Is your internet connection secured to the point our system cannot accept the details/allow entry? If this is possible (you're at work, the library or another public computer, etc) please try switching to mobile data or another wifi network to see if this resolves the problem.
  • Try Google Chrome
  • Try clearing your  browser's Cache and Cookies
  • Contact your bank and verify which address they have on file if you can't add your address

If none of the above items solve the issue, please send me a private message including the email address and zip or postal code on your account. If I am unavailable, another Community Moderator will respond to help out. 😇

jdutch
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I have same problem.  Have done anc checked all of your solutions.  Need to add bank account to get my money from tix I have sold.  Someone please msg and assist?

abarder
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

For those with a shared bank account, what worked for me was adding my husband as another contact in my account settings and selecting him when setting up the new direct deposit account. It seems only the "primary" account holder will be accepted.

abeard_994
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Can confirm that this DOES work for adding your direct deposit. Thanks

Tlevins
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Having this same exact issue. Tried all the things listed in the "answer" to this post but nothing is working. How can I get this resolved?
thatjim
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same issue, non of the recommendations here work. The error tells me nothing.

Athan
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Payment options for selling tickets

I have listed my tickets and I can't fill the Payment options for selling tickets. I am choosing direct deposit , I fill the form a new deposit account and it keeps saying "Oh no! Something went wrong. Give it another shot." I don't know what to do. Please Help!

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Payment options for selling tickets

Hi, @Athan! We merged your post with a topic where we've address our most common troubleshooting steps for these types of issue. If these don't resolve the issue, let us know via Private Message and we'll be happy to take a closer look. 

hfm114
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Payment options for selling tickets

my account number is only 9 digits but you claim it needs to be 10 in order to submit my info for direct deposit.