cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albrecht276
Waterboy

Gift card not working

Hi! I have a giftcard I am trying to upload. I try to add my giftcard code in the stubhub wallet section and enter the giftcard code and nothing happens when hitting add. I've reviewed the numbers numerous times and they are entered correct. I tried entering the giftcard both in the app and online, but still nothing happens when I hit add. What do I do? I want to be able to use this giftcard. 

4 REPLIES 4
sjhaney
New User

Re: Gift card not working

I'm having the same issue. I've also tried, the App. As well as signing in online to apply the e-gift card. Nothing happens. I don't even recieve an invalid code message. Treid calling support but they were closed. 

Mattferg15
New User

Same thing with mine. Both app and on a laptop. Googled it today and stubhub says they gift cards will be temporarily unavailable starting June 6th. Of course the day I bought my gift card
Pjweir1
New User

I am having same issue.....
gt7219b
Team Mascot

I have been having the same issue. My started a month ago. I tried private messaging with TeamStubhub and they just responded:

"Thank you so much for reaching out! Due to our current contact volumes, this channel is only able to assist with events happening within the next 24 hours. If you have an event in the next 24 hours and need assistance, please send us your order number, the date of your event (MM/DD), email address, and phone number and we’ll be happy to help!"

So I don't know what else to do. I guess StubHub has taken my $250.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here