cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my default email address?

At this time if you need to change your email address on file, you will need to contact us so that we can make this change for you. 

You can contact us by commenting in the thread below, but the fastest method is by sending a private message to any of our Moderators right here on the Community!

In your PM, include the current primary email and zip or postal code on file, along with the new primary email address you would like to use. 

20 REPLIES 20
New User

Re: How do I change my default email address?

Hi,

When I last used Stub Hub to sell my Harry Potter NYC tickets I requersted that my default email be updated. I am trying to use your service again and my account still has my (very) old email address which is defunct. Can somebody help me correct this?

Absolutely @mwstat! We're very sorry that was never updated but I'm happy to get that done for you so I will private message you now for more info!

Waterboy

I need my email address changed too. I typed in a wrong one by accident

New User

I need to update my email addres. Can you care for this here or do I need to call

I can help you out @Pvebstev! I will need your account information so I will private message you right now 🙂

Waterboy

accident. Help would be much apprecitated. Thank you 

Hi @Oscar, I am happy to help out! I'll send you a PM to get your account details. 

Rookie

Hey! I still have my old email address linked to my account that I am no able longer to access it because it is no longer functioning. They emailed the tickets to the address and I can’t access them because of this problem. I need to update it to my current email address ASAP. How do I go about this? I appreciate it.

Hey @Angstewy! Sorry to hear about the trouble! I'll send you a private message so we can update the email and get the tickets over to you!