cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riveraeyan
New User

How do I request to delete my account?

Hello all! I am on a special journey to reduce my online footprint and I need help deleting my StubHub account. Please point me in the direction where I can remove my information.

151 REPLIES 151
CameronJ
Stubber

Re: How do I request to delete my account?

@riveraeyan - Apologies for any issues! We do want to make things as smooth as possible for you, although we are truly sorry to have you leave our site.

If a fan wishes to request that their account to be closed, all they need to do is send a private message to @TeamStubHub . Be sure to include your email address, zip/postal code, and a response stating that you'd like to close/delete your account. 

bdachepalli
Team Mascot

Re: Account Deletion

I would like to delete my account as well.  Please advise.

CameronJ
Stubber

@bdachepalli - We would process that for you. So, let's get the process started if that's what you'd like to do! Please send me a private message with your email & zip included and I'll gladly assist. 

easyeags
Backup Singer

Is it possible to delete my account? I don't see myself purchasing tickets anytime soon.

MariaA

@easyeags I'm happy to help! If you'd both send me or any one of our moderators a private message we can go into the details and get that resolved for you.

lharmon
Team Mascot

I would like my entire Stub Hub account deleted.  It was created fraudulently and my credit card was attempted for over $2000!  This is ridiculous that there isn't a clear cut way to delete.  

GarrettD
Stubber

Hi @lharmon, I'm so sorry to hear about the issues! I'll send you a PM to get the account details, so we can get this taken care of. 

stopthis
Backup Singer

Here is another request for an account deletion. Please send me instructions on how to delete my account.

NikkiM
Stubber

Sure thing! Sending you a private message now 🙂 @stopthis

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here