Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KattW
Community Manager

How do I update my default address?

1. Login to your profile page https://www.stubhub.com/my/profile/
    2. Tap Settings
    3. Tap Contact
    4. To update your Primary Address > Tap on the pencil icon next to the Primary Contact

Unknown.png

1. Update your name, address, and/or phone number, and tap Save 
      • PS. To update your email address, please reach out to one of our Moderators via Private Message!

8 REPLIES 8
Jazzy13
Waterboy

Re: How do I update my default address?

Can you help me delete old contact information
JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Jazzy13! I would be more than happy to assist you and delete any contact information you do not want on your account. Please send me a private message with you account details to verify.  

StevenGovenlock
New User

I am unable to update my default address as I get an error message that states the city province and zip code do not match. The information I put in is accurate.

GarrettD
Stubber

Hey there @StevenGovelock, I'm happy to help with this. I'll send you a PM to get your account details so we can go over this together. 

drunkenspyder
Team Mascot

I am so glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. What's disappointing is that this has been a problem for years. Seriously, it requires human intervention to change a default address? How about deleting old credit cards? I am sorry if I sound frustrated, but I guess I am. 

P.S. Why the heck don't you implement a limited shopping cart capability? I get that you don't want someone buying scores of tix at a time, but I actually have a 10-person family. And every time I have to do multiple transactions to get my tickets.

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

This is great feedback, @drunkenspyder. We allow our fans to update their default contact but, do not allow them to remove credit cards. In addition, we do not have a shopping cart feature but, this could be something that we look into in the future. Thank you for sending this over. 

drunkenspyder
Team Mascot

Nikki, you're sweet considering I was pretty cranky. Smiley LOL

I still haven't figured out how to delete my old primary address, but maybe someday.

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Fans do not have the ability to "delete" any of their account information on their own so, apologies for the miscommunication. You have the ability to edit or update your contact information but, it cannot be deleted altogether without assistance from us. Keep in mind that we require a default credit card on file at all times and cannot delete an address if it is associated with the credit card on file. If you need assistance updating your contact information, feel free to PM a mod, @drunkenspyder.