Adding favorite events and artists in the StubHub app is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites!
2. Search for an artist, team, event, or venue and tap the heart icon that will appear either on the event picture or below the picture in the event details.
Want to add your favorite artists from Spotify or Apple Music?
1. Tap the Profile icon at the bottom right of your screen.
2. Tap Favorites from the menu.
3. Select Artists & tap Scan Music.
4. Allow permissions for StubHub to sync to your Spotify or Apple Music favorited artists.
Once your artists are synced, you can choose to add them all to the StubHub app, or select a few.
Currently, the option to add favorites is within the app and not with a browser (mobile or desktop). But, this is good feedback on our processes. I'll pass it along for you.
Sorry for the trouble finding this, I'd love to help further! You will see the heart icon (white until clicked, then pink) next to the event in our listings, along with on the artist/team's page after clicking the "Info" icon on the upper right corner of the event page.
Here are the places to find it on an Android device using our app:
Here are the places to find it on an iOS device using our app:
The trouble is you can't do it on the website. So if you want to mark a favorite and you happen to be working on the computer, you have to go to your phone and do it there. Unfriendly and annoying.
@oscarrob Apologies for the frustrations with this and we appreciate the feedback. Implementing this feature on the website is something we are looking into adding in the future, but at this time it is just for the app. If there is anything else we can help you with, always feel free to reach out to any moderator here and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again for the feedback!