cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

How to Add Favorites to the StubHub App

screenshot1.png

Adding favorite events and artists in the StubHub app is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites!

1. Download the StubHub app from iTunes or the Google Play Store.

2. Search for an artist, team, event, or venue and tap the heart icon that will appear either on the event picture or below the picture in the event details. 

Want to add your favorite artists from Spotify or Apple Music? 

screenshot-2.jpeg1. Tap the Profile icon at the bottom right of your screen.

2. Tap Favorites from the menu.

3. Select Artists & tap Scan Music.

4. Allow permissions for StubHub to sync to your Spotify or Apple Music favorited artists.

Once your artists are synced, you can choose to add them all to the StubHub app, or select a few.  

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
New User

Re: How to Add Favorites to the StubHub App

You should work on adding other apps like Amazon music, or even better bands in townThat app is free and it's sole purpose is to inform you of bands you like that are coming to town. Heck you guys should just do the same thing. Have an area in your StubHub account where you just check off bands/events you would like to be notified about.
Highlighted
New User

For those of us who do not use the StubHub phone app, how do you add favorite artists via a web browser?

Highlighted
Stubber

Hey, @Rabbit

Currently, the option to add favorites is within the app and not with a browser (mobile or desktop). But, this is good feedback on our processes. I'll pass it along for you. 

Thanks!

Highlighted

I can’t find the heart to add artists or teams to favorites
Highlighted
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JeanMaryElizabe,

Sorry for the trouble finding this, I'd love to help further! You will see the heart icon (white until clicked, then pink) next to the event in our listings, along with on the artist/team's page after clicking the "Info" icon on the upper right corner of the event page. 

Here are the places to find it on an Android device using our app:

Screenshot_20190826-163321_StubHub.jpgScreenshot_20190826-163337_StubHub.jpgScreenshot_20190826-163342_StubHub.jpg

Here are the places to find it on an iOS device using our app:

Image from iOS (1).pngImage from iOS.pngImage from iOS (2).png

Highlighted
New User

The trouble is you can't do it on the website. So if you want to mark a favorite and you happen to be working on the computer, you have to go to your phone and do it there.  Unfriendly and annoying.

Highlighted
Stubber

@oscarrob Apologies for the frustrations with this and we appreciate the feedback. Implementing this feature on the website is something we are looking into adding in the future, but at this time it is just for the app. If there is anything else we can help you with, always feel free to reach out to any moderator here and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again for the feedback! 

Highlighted
Rookie

This makes no sense at all. Why must I do this through the app when I mostly am working from my desktop? No where on the browser site does it say anything about this when you attempt to add a favorite on the website. But yet I need to use the website to change my password.?? Why dont you be consistent with the way the system works instead of us having to spend hours trying to figure this out? What a waste of time.

Highlighted
Stagehand

Why was the option to mark favorites on the website through a web browser removed? I used to mark all my favorites this way here but now this option no longer exists. I agree with others here that this makes it very inconvenient.