cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Trouble Adding Checking Account Information

I'm attempting to add my checking account information to receive payments (I've just sold a ticket today), but upon entering my info, the "Save" button isn't darkened and I'm unable to click it and continue. I've tried it now in two browsers with the same thing happening in both.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Trouble Adding Checking Account Information

Hm, this would indicate the system is not recognizing the information as valid.  We'll send you a private message to take a closer look.

VG
Team Mascot

Hello KattW, I am having the same issue as others have said, I tried (Safari, Firefox and Chrome) with no luck.

Katt is not in today but, I am happy to troubleshoot with you. By chance, @VG, do you have any special characters in your address at all? If so, please remove them completely as it will not save properly. 

VG
Team Mascot

No special characters, not even periods

Hmmmm. We will send you a private message so that we can grab your account information! @VG

Waterboy

I am having the same problem.  When I enter my banking information I am unable to press the SAVE button.  I have triple checked my banking information. HELP!!!

Uh oh! We're so very sorry to hear that you are having troubles @Lynn1107! By chance, are there any special characters in the address that you have associated with the account? 

Waterboy

No, there are no special characters in the address.

Hmmmm. We will send you a private message so we can troubleshoot together! @Lynn1107