cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
TomCrooze
Rookie

Zero Developer Support

Hi my name is Ovais Panjwani and I'm a co-founder of a company called Croozen. I have been trying to register an application through the developer portal but no matter what link I go to from the quickstart menu it always leads to a page that says "Please reach out to API Support apisupport@stubhub.com for any help with New Account Creation, accessing API Keys and Subscribing to new APIs". Which would be fine if they ever responded but they haven't for the past 3 weeks and I'm very disappointed that StubHub doesn't provide better assistance. I hope that someone here can actually help and make this process smoother. Thank you for your time and please respond at your earliest convenience.

30 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Zero Developer Support

That is the correct email to be sending them to. So sorry you haven't received a response yet. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into that for you. I'll send you a private message now and we'll see what we can do to get you the info you need.

JohnWong1
Stagehand

Hi, I am having the same problem. I haven't received a response in over 3 weeks from apisupport@stubhub.com. They said they were in the process of getting me an API Key, but I still havn't heard back from them. Can you help speed up things for me too? Thanks Paul!

Stubber
Stubber

Hello everyone, and thanks for reaching out!  Our apologies for the delay in response.  In order to get the key you're requesting, you will wait until you hear back from apisupport@stubhub.com.  Unfortunately, there is not a way to speed up the process.  If you are approved you will hear back from them with the information you would need to access the API.  

fleska
Waterboy

Is there a specific use case you are looking to implement with StubHub Apis ?

AltroozTodd
Waterboy

Is the StubHub API still supported? I haven't seen a response here in months nor have I received a reply from the support email address. Am I wasting my time trying to access the API and the developer portal? Anyone?

Moderator Moderator

@AltroozTodd Apologies! This is still an active tool. We will send you a private message with more information!

AltroozTodd
Waterboy

Excellent news! Thank you.

bzlr92
Rookie

Any update on this? I too am having this problem

Moderator Moderator

@bzlr92 I'll send you a PM right now and get you where you need to go to get more info.