cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ATCUSMC
Rookie

Accessing Mobile MLB Tickets

Purchased tickets on StubHub via my MLB.com account. Recieved email that my mobile tickets are ready. When I try to access my tickets in the StubHub app, I get an error message.

IMG_8421.PNG

14 REPLIES 14
dks
New User

Re: Accessing Mobile Tickets

Having the same problem and going to need access to tickets in a few hours.

alexprice_ahp
Rookie

Having the same problem with tickets purchased through Stubhub.
TinaMP3
Stagehand

Experienced the same thing this morning - after receiving a notification that my tickets had been made available.

What is going on Stubhub?

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Very sorry for the frustrations, friends. We are aware of this issue and working on a fix! We do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved but, you will be the first to know once tickets are able to be viewed. 

UPDATE:

We've been informed that this is now a solution to this issue. If you have not already, please create an account (with the same email address on your StubHub account) on the MLB App. The tickets will show within the MLB App. 

@ATCUSMC@dks@alexprice_ahp @TinaMP3

ATCUSMC
Rookie

Yeah? No big deal. I'm only out $500. 

TinaMP3
Stagehand

Screenshot_20210309-122325_StubHub.jpg

I am getting this error message - is this the same issue or is it a different problem that needs to be resolved?

TinaMP3
Stagehand

Thank you - this worked for my game scheduled this week. Will this also be the case for the tickets I have for 2 weeks from now?

Please let me know.

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Glad to hear that it worked for you, @TinaMP3. We hope that this issue will be resolved before then but, if it is not, please try this workaround and let us know if you run into any issues. 

mcm1007
Rookie

Cannot access tickets

I purchased tickets yesterday for an event on Saturday and received an email today that they are ready. I can see that they are ready in the app but it says there is a problem when I try to view them. I try to view order but cannot. It appears that it wants an access code which was not on my confirmation email.
Thanks in advance