cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul007
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Adding tickets to Apple Wallet

How do you add your tickets that you bought to Apple Wallet?  And if this option isn't available, it should be!!  Having tickets in Apple Wallet makes it super easy to retrieve.

16 REPLIES 16
CameronJ
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Adding tickets to Apple Wallet

Apple Wallet may not be with every event or purchase as it does depend on the delivery method used on our site. If you did receive an official mobile transfer, then this should be an option. If not, using the tickets directly from our app is your best bet to ensure entry won't be an issue. 

Huss_071
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Add to Apple wallet icon appears on my tickets in the app (Tickets were purchased today and are marked Ready on the website) however I get a pop-up saying “we’re having trouble adding this ticket to Apple wallet. Please try again later.” I like to use Apple wallet and I’m fairly new to this app. Can you help me with adding my tickets to Apple wallet?
JoshK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Huss_071, thanks for reaching out!  Very sorry about the troubles with that.  Are you getting the error on our app?

Huss_071
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Yes the error is while using the app. I didn’t see if there is an add to Apple wallet icon while using the mobile site but I also didn’t look after the directions I read say to add to wallet from the app. Thank you for assisting
JoshK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

You're welcome!  If the tickets you purchased are capable of being added to your wallet, they should transfer for you.  Not all tickets are able to be added. Apologies!

liasw
New User
Answered! Go to solution

So if you can't add them to wallet how do you get a ticket to someone who might be coming in separately? I have four tickets, and the only I see is to email them all? Really frustrating.

SeanF
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @liasw, it really just depends on the ticket method:

• If the tickets are PDF, you would be able to download the file and send that directly via email.
  • If the tickets are mobile transfer, they can be transferred directly from the third-party app and likely have an "Add to Apple Wallet" button.
  • If the tickets have QR codes generated from our app, most likely taking a screenshot and sending it via email or text will be fine. 

Update: We now have a post that provides details on the best methods to send each ticket delivery type to someone else, click here to see it. 

Stoo
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

When I look at my tickets on the Stubhub app there is a line that says "add to Apple Wallet" but no button.  Does this mean I cannot add them to my wallet?  I prefer using the Apple Wallet so I don't have to remember which site I purchased the tickets from.

LBBlacker
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I’m having the same issue for an upcoming Red Wings game. The tickets have an “add to apple Wallet” button, but when I click that all that happens is the ticket graphic shifts down and a header with refresh symbol & an x appears. The tickets do NOT get added to my Apple wallet.