cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valerieelaine5
New User

Adding tickets to Apple Wallet

I am having issues uploading my stubhub tickets for old dominion at Mohegan sun to my apple wallet, I see the apple wallet icon on the ticket but when I click it nothing happens. Help!?
3 REPLIES 3
SeanF
Stubber

Re: Adding tickets to Apple Wallet

Hey there, @Valerieelaine5.

Sorry for the troubles on this. We have been experiencing issues when adding tickets to the Apple Wallet. If the tickets show up as QR codes, you will want to pull them up using the StubHub app when you attend the show. Please feel free to reach back out if you happen to have any additional questions or concerns regarding this. Thanks! 

Dawgpound1
New User

I need help as well! I’m having the same issues.
AllyD
Community Manager

Hey @Dawgpound1! A ticket's compatibility with Apple Wallet depends on the type of ticket that was provided by the seller. So if you're unable to add it to your wallet, it may not be compatible, unfortunately. We're very sorry about that!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here