Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anisjolly
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Bought Tickets - Ready On Date Over By 2 Weeks

Hi

I bought tickets to an MLB game with the order and event status confirmed, and the the Ready On date stated as 16th June 22. I'm still waiting for the tickets to be provided - although the event is still a short while away, I want to make sure I have every opportunity to buy replacement tickets in advance if these tickets do not materialize.

I haven't received any further emails from either yourself (StubHub) or the seller.

Please advise what the delay is or why the tickets haven't yet been provided? Happy to provide my order number here if required for further review. Phone calls are a problem for me at present, was hoping Live Chat would be available but cannot seem to find this functionality

stubhub.png

3 REPLIES 3
Bigbadtom
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Bought Tickets - Ready On Date Over By 2 Weeks

Hello. I don’t know why you were given the ready date you were. I do know that depending on the team tickets may not be transferable until 24-48 hours before the game. Hopefully the seller is anxiously awaiting the tickets to be made transferable so they can be delivered to you.
anisjolly
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I do hope that this is the case - but it leaves me hanging until the final 24-48 hours, which I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

Is there a way to cancel the order as it's not been fulfilled and no updates have been provided? I'd rather go direct to the MLB site and purchase the tickets to guarantee entry. 

Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @anisjolly 

There is no way to cancel the order.  Fortunately the default rate is very low as sellers are hit with a penalty of 100% of value of sale if they fail to deliver tickets so you should expect your tickets closer to game day.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here