Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Bucco
Stagehand

Can't access or print my tickets

I bought two tickets to the Yankees/Pirates Spring Training game.  I got the usual confirmation from Stub Hub with instructions to print.  When I  went to print the tickets I was returned to the home page and it said my Phone Is My Ticket.  I'm not having much luck with that and I am confused.  Can someone help?  As far as I can see I did not get a confirmation or link with the team or venue.

2 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can't access or print my tickets

Hey @Bucco! When attending a New York Yankees game, they only accept mobile tickets so you must present your barcode from your phone. I will reach out to you via private message momentarily to take a look at your order.

Bucco
Stagehand

Re: Can't access or print my tickets

So after a couple hours searching I reach Tech Support at Stub Hub.  They noted that others were experiencing the same issue I was and thought it might be a compatibility issue between my iPhone operating system and the app.Dave was able to make a suggestion that worked out well.  I deleted the Stub Hub app, then reloaded it.  Next I restarted my phone and voila, my tickets were available.  Given that mobile is the direction the teams seem to be going, I'm glad I did not wait until I was at the turnstile to check.  Thanks to all who gave advice.  All the best!  Paul