cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilleb
Team Mascot

Can't view tickets to football game that is tomorrow!

Please help!

I've used Stubhub before and don't recall having this kind of trouble. 

I purchased four tickets to a football game that is tomorrow (Saturday). I received a confirmation email from Stubhub and an email that says my tickets are ready. 
When I log into the Stubhub app on my phone, however, I can't get anything to show after I click on the "My tickets" button. 

Instead, I see a page that says, among other things, my order info, "Event status: Confirmed"
A small graphic that lists the Section number, Row number and the Seat numbers. 
And a message that reads, "Ticket is ready. It's a mobile ticket. Please view your ticket on mobile device."

Below that are two buttons. One says "Get tickets" and the other says "NativeApp? Download Offline Tickets."
When I click on "Get tickets," the app alerts me that a "new authenticatino code" has been sent to my email address. 

When I enter that six-digit code, nothing happens. No tickets. No further instructions. 

Any ideas what's going on? I am desperate. We leave in the morning. 
I can't afford to buy four more tickets. 

Thank you. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here