cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pit Crew

Coachella 2020

To all those who are wondering about Coachella. If Coachella has canceled the event 100% then they will refund your money. If there’s this window of time that you have to request a refund then obviously it’s not considered canceled. Cancellations will be automatically refunded to the original buyer and then Stub will have to make it right with everyone.

Here’s a tip: if you sold some of these then don’t request a refund. If you bought some of these, resell if you can’t make it because you won’t be able to cancel your Stub purchase. Been Stubbing for 12 years. Those rules have never changed.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: Coachella 2020

There are a few problems with this scenario. The event for 2020 was cancelled. The event is now Coachella 2021 with completely different artists. Coachella offered to extend tickets to the new event as a coutesy. They are offering refunds for only a limited time. Buyers are trapped having to resell tickets to an event that doesnt exist, that would have had to reschedule travel plans to three times. Sellers are trapped for over a year without any repayment.

I use Stubhub constantly. This is unfair.

Highlighted
Stagehand

It would be great for StubHub to explain how they determined that Coachella 2021 is a postponed event, rather than a distinct event altogether... i.e., (1) tickets were sold before artists were announced on the basis of the year (2020), (2) the event is actually titled differently (Coachella 2021 instead of Coachella 2020), (3) the event is occuring in a different year, a year after the fact, and (4) the event will have different artists (or at the least, cannot guarantee the artists originally advertised) will perform. Since Coachella 2021 appears to be a distinct event, one would think that Coachella 2020 was effectively cancelled, as opposed to postponed.

Highlighted

Thank you for your take on the situation, @Nito23! 🙂

Highlighted
Waterboy

I just want my money back 😢