cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi!
I bought my Coachella ticket on here on 3/1/2020 and received and order number and estimated date of arrival which was 4/14/2020. I have yet to receive my wristband and haven’t gotten any tracking info on my order or anything.

The only email I have from stubhub was the one stating that the festival was being rescheduled. I’ve been charged for the wristband, but when I go to my account and look at my orders on here, theres nothing there.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if the orders show up in your account when it’s closer to the event? Just getting concerned because I was charged almost $600 and there’s nothing on my stubhub orders in my account or any other tracking info.
krr199x
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Coachella ticket shipping

i bought my ticket 2020 january, i am afraid of my ticket not being sent out by the seller due to a change in the event, how am i sure the seller is still willing to sell the ticket? Can you contact the seller, and verify if they are still selling their ticket? Last of all, what is the compensation if such an upset occurs?

@NikkiM 

KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @krr199x! Your seller is still 100% liable under our FanProtect Guarantee to deliver the valid pass to you in time for the event. If they don't, we'll look into comparable replacements for you or provide you with a full refund.

krr199x
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

OK, thank you for a quick direct response Smiley Happy

@KattW wrote:

Hi, @krr199x! Your seller is still 100% liable under our FanProtect Guarantee to deliver the valid pass to you in time for the event. If they don't, we'll look into comparable replacements for you or provide you with a full refund.