cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EJP1701
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Elton John

I bought O2 tickets for Elton John for Dec 2020, which is now postponed. How do I know what alternative concert I can go to with the same tickets?

6 REPLIES 6
Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Elton John

Hi ELP

Here is the link tot he EJ tour - https://www.eltonjohn.com/tours?location=United%20Kingdom.  It shows the new dates and the original dates.  you can confirm the date for your new tickets.

EJP1701
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Hi

Thanks for your reply @Melpik. The link suggest that the alternative date is 17th Nov 2021 to my original date of 17th Dec 2020, which is great. It only offers to buy tickets though. How can I be sure that my stubhub tickets are valid for that date?  Many thanks

Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

I sent you the link for new dates as you had not indicated which date you had.  Your tickets from Dec 17th 2020 will altomatically transfer to the new date of Nov 17, 2021.  Note:  Usually the venue does not reissue new tickets for the new date but instead transfers the bar codes so dont be surprised if when you receive the tickets from the seller that they contain the original date on them.  Not to fear they will be valid at O2.

EJP1701
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Thanks for your reply @Melpik. Sorry for the delay in getting back. So, do i need to do anything now? Assuming the concert would go ahead, would I just turn up at the new date with the original ticket and get in OK? Also, when am I likely to get the tickets? 

Thanks for your help. 

Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Your tickets are automatically good for the new date (though they almost certainly will have the old date on them).  The key is the bar codes dont change so you are good.  As for delivery, venues often put delivery delays on the tickets and coupled with Stubhub now paying sellers after the event you will probably not receive the tickets until a week or two before the event.

EJP1701
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you @Melpik.

That's all very helpful. A long wait now, but lets hope it all goes ahead.