cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English Premier League Tickets for USA Citizens

How does a USA citizen go about getting StubHub tickets to a Manchester United Home Match?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: English Premier League Tickets for USA Citizens

@Jenwilliamstx Hello! Here is the link for Manchester United games this season: https://www.stubhub.com/manchester-united-tickets/performer/7367/. Tickets are either delivered by UPS (which would require a local address for shipment, as tickets are not usually available until much closer to the event) or Pick-Up/delivered in person and our UK team would facilitate any kind of in-person meeting or delivery. Please feel free to send a private message to me or any moderator here if you have additional questions. We will do our best to provide as much info as we can. Thank you! 

I did get the answer I needed, but I have another. I will have tickets delivered to the hotel we will stay at on game day. If I buy tickets for the match on 21 January in August when would they be delivered? Concerned the hotel may have to keep track of them for months.

Hi @Jenwilliamstx!

EPL tickets bought on our site are typically delivered within the 1-2 business days prior to the match, so this should hopefully not pose any issues for your plans. 

New User

I'd like to ask along these same lines - heading to the Man U match on (Nov 9 or 10 from the US (the date seems to be changing) and all the tickets I'm looking at state 'pick up in person'.  That makes me a bit uncomfortable as I only know instant delivery and about the extra time needed to pick them up someplace.  How can I too ask that the tickets be delivered to our hotel  in Downtown Manchester?

Hi @DannyB, that's a great question. If all of the tickets that you're looking at state "pickup in person" then, unfortunately, that would be the only way to receive the tickets is by having a pick-up location. However, if any UPS tickets come available, then those could be shipped and delivered to your hotel.