cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Fake Tickets

Hello!
I recently bought concert tickets on here, and have some concerns that they are fake as they look quite different from any other tickets I have printed out from stubhub. The format seems way different than usual and there is also no price listed on the tickets which has never happened to me before. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don’t want to drive 4 hours to this even only to be denied at the door of MSG.
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Fake Tickets

Hi @Shermantank! We cover every order 100% with our FanProtect Guarantee.  Tickets definitely come in many shapes and forms but as long as they possess the valid barcode, there is no need to worry.  Many mobile tickets for instance only have the seating information and don't show any other details like the cost.  We're always happy to double check yours to make sure there aren't any glaring mistakes.  We'll send you a private message!

Waterboy

I’m curious how I bought these tickets from your website a few weeks ago;
Daughtry tickets
May 24

But yet I can go to Ticketmaster and find the EXACT same seats right now... Same section, row, seats...
Are mine fake? Are theirs fake or simply an inventory mistake?
If you go to their app, to that concert. Click “switch to map”. You can click on those seats and proceed to buy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael

@Utah1269 - Since StubHub is a secondary ticket marketplace where fans buy & sell tickets, the tickets may be on other sites if the seller decides to list on more than 1 platform. It is not recommended because if the tickets are bought by a fan here on StubHub, they're fully covered by our FanProtect Guarantee

A seller would be held liable and charged if they cause issues for you. But, it is possible that the seller just hasn't taken them off another platform though. I'd be glad to check with them and help you out. 

I'll shoot you a PM now.

Thanks! 

Waterboy

Hi, can you check if my tickets are legit? I recently saw a posting that says not to buy from StubHub so now I'm scared my tickets are fake. I'm also worried that perhaps this person sold multiple tickets and when I get to the venue, it will already be used up. Help!

The show I am attending is Dodie's concert in Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Ontario on Sept 13, 2019.

Hi there, @victoriaann! Thank you so much for reaching out, that's a really good question. We aren't the official primary point of purchase so, we do not have a way to validate the barcodes on tickets directly. Rest assured, we guarantee 100% of the orders placed on our website. It would be rare, but if there is ever an issue with your tickets, we would look to replace your order at no additional cost. We do not allow sellers to double sell their tickets without a penalty fee for failure to fulfill an order on time and exactly as described. If we couldn’t replace your order for whatever reason, we would provide you with a full refund so no need to stress. We completely got your back on this! Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns regarding anything.

Team Mascot

Hi - the tickets I just recieved appear to be screenshots of mobile tickets rather than actual tickets (you can see the phone top bar in the screenshot). How can I be sure they aren't using the ticket before I arrive?

Hey @lmjord! I totally understand your concern especially when it comes to receiving screenshots but we've got your back! As Katt mentioned in the accepted solution, every order is protected by our FanProtect Guarantee so it is extremely unlikely that you will have any problems with your tickets. If you have any further questions, please feel free to Private Message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to help! 

Team Mascot

Hi I have the same problem as described in the post above. Since I'm travelling to another country for this event, I would appreciate if you could do a double check. Thank you!

@lidiaglass I'd love to help. I'll shoot you a private message now.