cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Backup Singer

Haven't received ticket transfer email

I purchased tickets four days ago, the app says they are ready, but I haven't received the "Your Ticket Transfer Offer" email yet. Not in spam. How long does it take to get that email? My event is in three days.

(Note:  if I try to call StubHub support, I can't get through. I'm forced to listen to multiple ads, then they say the number has changed, I call that number and I'm forced to listen to more ads then it dead ends. Very frustrating customer experience.)

Thanks for any help!

13 REPLIES 13
Umpire

Re: Haven't received ticket transfer email

The event is several days away, I would not panic yet. Sometimes teams/concerts restrict how far ahead you can transfer. I'd say wait another day or two and if nothing contact Stubhub.

Backup Singer

Okay, I appreciate your response. First time using StubHub, so when I see "Tickets Ready" in the app, it seems like they should be . . . well, ready.  

;-)

I'll wait and see what happens.

Thanks!

Umpire

I just re-read your question, were these Mobile tickets or PDF? Its possible that your tickets were directly sent to you and not actually "transferred" by the team, ticketmaster, etc.

Backup Singer

Here's the email, below. The venue doesn't have an app, so that won't work. It appears I'm at the mercy of waiting for the email, which I would think would have come by now. But again, I don't know.

Thanks for your purchase! Your tickets for (order # here) are ready. To get them, you’ll need to accept the transfer, install the team or venue app, and view the tickets on your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket!
Accept your transfer and view your tickets
  1. The team or venue sent you an email with "Your Ticket Transfer Offer" in the subject. If you don't see it, check your spam or junk folder.
  2. Click or tap "Click here to accept tickets".
  3. Create (or log in to) your account. Remember to use the same address you used for your StubHubaccount. 
  4. Follow the instructions provided to complete the transfer. 
  5. If you have not done so, download the mobile app associated with the team or venue. 
  6. Go to the Account Manager or Manage My Tickets section to view your mobile tickets. 
Umpire

It might be possible that the seller transferred to the wrong email accidentally. In this case I would reach out to Stubhub.

Backup Singer

Have you ever tried to call for support? I was forced to listen to 5+ ads, then they said the support number has changed, I called that number and was forced to listen to more ads, then a search didn't find my name and I hit a dead end.

I'll try again, but it was extremely frustrating.

Thanks.

Stubber

Hello @timfhodgson, and thanks for reaching out!  It sounds like you purchased mobile tickets that the seller transferred to you through the team, venue, or primary ticket system.  That email you received is to let you know that you will receive another email with your ticket transfer offer that you will have to accept.  The instructions in the email you received from us will help you retrieve and access your tickets.  It does sound like you may be calling the wrong number for our customer service.  I will send you a private message to get some more information so I can look into this some more for you! 

Backup Singer

You're correct, I called the wrong number. (Huh, it makes a difference if you invert a couple numbers!  ;-) My bad.

I'm on the phone with StubHub now, and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Thanks!

Stubber

LoL!  No worries at all, it happens to all of us!  If you should need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to my private message to you.  I would be more than happy to help you or answer any questions you may have!