cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EstebanGuerra
New User

Having Trouble Adding Ticket to Apple Wallet

Hello - I have purchased two tickets and I have them visable on StubHub. When I go to the get tickets icon, I'm sent to a page where I see a preview of my two tickets where I can add to Apple Wallet via the icon. Once I click that, it gives me a page with a bunch of random letters and stuff, looks like encryption or something, so I cannot add to my Apple Wallet. There's another icon that reads get tickets where it takes me to a pdf with the QR codes, but I am under the impression I need the apple wallet tickets to get in. The event is this weekend, so I wonder if the apple tickets aren't ready yet. Anyone else had this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Tradingtiger
New User

Re: Having Trouble Adding Ticket to Apple Wallet

Same problem, came here looking for the answer...
Tradingtiger
New User

I went to the stubhub website on my phone, instead of using the app, and I was able to add my tickets to my wallet.
Kelvinrguez31
Rookie

I can’t see my tickets too how can I see it ?
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here