cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
scohen60
Team Mascot

Re: How can I transfer tickets to my friend?

I need to buy two Saints tickets for my nephew. I have a Stubhub account online, but my phone currently does not support the StubHub app. How can I buy two tickets and get them to him either by phone/text or email?

Thanks for the fast reply!

Shari

Moderator Moderator

Hi, @scohen60

The tickets would be accessible thru the StubHub app and can always be transferred to your nephew that way. Since you can't download the app though, we can always look at other ways to get them the tickets! Go ahead with the purchase if you'd like to and then send a private message to any of our moderators when you have. We can check what options we have for you so he can attend! Smiley Happy

scohen60
Team Mascot

Hi @CameronJ, thanks for the reply. FYI, I ended up buying the tickets last night, then calling Customer Service, who were able to simply email me a PDF of the tickets, which I then forwarded to my nephew. Thanks for the follow up though! As a suggestion, it would be nice if you guys just sent the PDF version of the tickets to customers via email, or had that option so we dont have to hunt around for assistance in doing that. Not everyone lives and dies by their phone these days, even though it seems that way...Smiley Wink

Cheers ~

Moderator Moderator

Ah, glad to hear! This is usually an available option for tickets. However, most tickets are changing these days to mobile tickets so they would need to be used a certain way. With NFL, all tickets on our site are mobile-only and would be accessible on the app. But, we have ways we can still help. Thank you for the suggestion and feedback though! 

Your nephew is going to have a blast at the game. Smiley Happy

JenniferS
Waterboy

I have tickets for Taylor swift tonight, I purchased all 17 tickets in my stub hub app but that not need 4 for my family. Can I send screen shots of them to the other families?
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JenniferS! As long as they are all Mobile QR codes. and the order doesn't say "Flash Seats", you can send screenshots!  

sgarin
New User

transfer a portion of mobile tickets from a single order

I purchased 5 mobile tickets in one single purchase.  I want to transfer 2 of the 5 to a friend.

On the mobile app I see my tickets that I can scroll thru. On ticket labeld 1 of 5, from its menu bar, I see "Send Tickets" option.  If I click on this I am prompted to pick which method to "share." 

If I choose an option, will ONLY THAT TICKET get shared or will my entire ticket order get shared?  I'd hate for all 5 tickets to be transferred to my friend when I only want to transfer 2 tickets.

If only that ticket gets shared, it makes sense that I would have to repeat this process to transfer the second ticket.

Can someone clarify for me please?

Moderator Moderator

Re: transfer a portion of mobile tickets from a single order

Hey, @sgarin

You can transfer all, some or even just a single ticket! 👍🏻 I want to provide the steps needed for anyone to transfer tickets to a friend, so here are all the details. 

For tickets delivered directly to your StubHub app (such as Mobile Instant delivery):

*Please note: Your recipient will not need to have a StubHub account registered for this process to be successful.*

1. Open the StubHub app and log in
2. Select My Tickets > Tap the order
3. Tap '...' > 'Send ticket' (1)
4. Select All / Some / or 1 of the tickets to transfer
5. Select the option to send by email or text message, and enter your recipient's information

If this option is not showing up, or will not work for your specific situation, please private message any Community Moderator the email address and zip or postal code on your account so we can assist.

Here is an example of what this process looks like (using our app on an iOS device):

example 1.png example 2.png

For FlashSeats delivery:

1. Log in to your FlashSeats account and click Tickets.
2. Find the tickets you want to transfer.
3. In the Action column, click the Transfer button. A page appears showing the details of the event.
4. Click each of the tickets you want to transfer. If you want to transfer all your tickets, click the select all link.
5. In the 'To whom do you want to transfer these tickets' section,' enter the following info for the person you want to send the tickets to:

• First name
  • Last name
  • Email
  • Re-enter email
  • Message to recipient
  • Recipient's phone number
6. After you enter the details above, click the Preview Flash Transfer button. A page appears, summarizing the details of the event and who you're transferring the tickets to.
7. Click the Confirm Transfer button. A page appears telling you the tickets have been transferred.
8. You both will receive an email from flashseats@flashseats.com, and your recipient will be provided with instructions on how to create an account or log in to their existing account.

For Mobile Transfer delivery:

Once the tickets are accepted into your Ticketmaster or team-specific account, you can transfer any number of the tickets by using the transfer option in that account.

1. You will need to log in to the Ticketmaster or your team-specific account (if unsure, locate the original email for accepting your tickets, and there should be a link at the bottom for the "Home" page of the same account)
2. Find the tickets and click 'Transfer'.
3. Enter the necessary details to send the tickets.
4. You both will receive emails from Ticketmaster/the team regarding the transfer status, along with a confirmation once the tickets are accepted by the new recipient.

For tickets delivered directly to your StubHub account (such as Instant Download (non-Mobile) or Electronic delivery):

Once the tickets are delivered to your account, you can download the PDF from our desktop site and then email or print it to give to your recipient.

cubfan84
New User

Cameron,

After I "view tickets", all four come up and there is no option to select.  (I am referring to Chicago Cubs tickets).  

Alternatively, if I select "..." as mentioned in similar posts, I have an option to Send Tickets.  Selecting that prompts me to email or text.  I DO NOT have the option to select tickets and am therefore sending all of them.  

I'm using an iphone.  

Moderator Moderator

Hey @cubfan84! If you view the tickets from a desktop browser, you can download a PDF printable version to email your recipient. If you private message me the email address and zip code on your account, I am happy to take a further look and assist you with this.