cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Transfer 1 ticket to a friend

Hi there @traderjoey,

Sorry for the struggle on this transfer! I am sending you a private message so we can figure out the best resolution, please check for this by clicking the envelope icon on the upper right corner of this page. Thank you!

TheSkyIsCrying
Backup Singer

How to transfer a Parking pass for Brewers Game

I bought 2 parking passes for the Brewers game on May 21.  How do I "transfer" 1 of them to the other driver?  I obviously can't drive 2 cars at the same time!

thanks,

Moderator Moderator

Re: How to transfer a Parking pass for Brewers Game

Hi @TheSkyIsCrying,

Thanks for joining Community to get support on this parking pass transfer! I moved your post to this thread as it provides steps to complete a ticket transfer within our StubHub app. If the option is not presented to you or does not allow you to send just one, please send me or any of our Community Moderators a private message with the email address and zip code on your account. We're happy to help find a solution for you! 

ljm74
Team Mascot

I am also having the same issue with mobile tickets. I am trying to transfer a single mobile ticket to my wife, but the StubHub app for Android isn't allowing me to do this.

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the struggle on this, @ljm74

If the tickets are for an MLB game, your best option is to download the MLB Ballpark app and link it with your StubHub profile. Once this is done, you'll have the tickets visible and individually transferrable in the MLB Ballpark app. 

If the tickets are for a different event, please let us know in a reply here and we'll find the best solution for you!

AlinNYC
New User

Since the option to transfer single tickets no longer seems to be operational on the StubHub app, can I just send a copy of the 2 tickets I boughtto my girlfriend  (who will be arriving at a different time from me) and she can scan just one of them at the gate and I can scan the other one?  As long as we agree on which of the tickets each of us will scan, will this work?  Certainly sounds easier that downloading, registering, and configuring an entirely different app.

AlinNYC
New User

Oh, and I just struggled with the MLB Ballpark app for over an hour.  You have left a few steps out of what is necessary to sign up, link a ticket account, and forward a single ticket out of a multiple ticket order.

Moderator Moderator

@AlinNYC - Apologies for the issues with transferring the tickets and using the MLB Ballpark app. Taking a screenshot of a ticket is possible but not all teams will accept screenshots at the gate. For example, if you bought Yankees tickets, screenshots are not accepted by them and the ticket will need to be transferred over to your girlfriend. We'd be glad to look over your options if you're still needing our help though. 

Feel free to shoot me or any of our moderators a private message along with the email address, zip/postal code, and order number to your account.

Thanks!  

AlinNYC
New User

Thank you for your response.  My question was not so much about screenshots though, more about what happens if I use the StubHub app transfer feature as it currently functions (inability to send single tickets from a muti-ticket order). If I send the 2 tickets to my girlfriend via the app, then both she and I will have access to 2 tickets on our smartphones.  If I enter the stadium scanning by only one of the tickets from my phone, can she then enter the stadium by scanning only the other ticket from her phone?  That sounds like it should work, but will it actually work?

Moderator Moderator

@AlinNYC - Ah, my apologies. If both tickets are transferred over to her, then new barcodes are reissued on to her account; making yours invalid. So, a screenshot would be the route to take (if not with the Yankees) or transferring a single ticket thru the Ballpark app. We are working on the transfer issue with our app at this time. So sorry for any inconvenience it may be causing!