cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

How can get the refund if the event/concert has been canceled

I have bought a concert for Justin Bieber in Albany, NY. I am afraid of this event would be canceled due to the COVID-19. If this really happens, how can I get my refund? Or can I resell it right now? But this ticket is needed to pick up.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: How can get the refund if the event/concert has been canceled

Hi Zilsen

A couple of thoughts.  If you had tickets for the Aug 26 concert in Albany the show has been cancelled.  https://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/justin-bieber-changes-tour.

As the event was to occur in NY you are entitled to a cash refund.  You can reach out to one of the moderators to help jumpstart the process.

If the event were not cancelled you could resell the tickets but not if they need to be picked up as Stubhub does not allow for this type of delivery.

Highlighted
New User

But I buy the ticket by StubHub. The website then you sent to me is claiming the concert has been canceled. So how can I get refund through StubHub?  The website that you reply is only for the customer who bought ticket on the official website for Times Union Center in Albany.

Highlighted
Headliner

Hi Zilsen

Stubhub will provide you with a refund.  As they are very backed up trying to process all of the cancelled events fromt he past couple of months you can try to jumpstart the refund process by reaching out to the one of the moderators on the forum - AllyD, NikkiM or KattW and show them the link showing the event is cancelled.  They may be able to help start your refund process.  Just be forewarned that due to the backlog of events they are taking up to 120 days to process refund requests.

Highlighted
Waterboy

But what if the event is rescheduled not cancelled? Can I still get a refund?

Highlighted
Headliner

Hi Shzasi

If your event is rescheduled rather than cancelled then your tickets will be good for the new date.  You can either attend the new date or resell the tickets.  If you decide to sell the tickets reach out to one of the moderators by DM (AllyD, NikkiM or KattW) and they can help reduce/waive the selling fees.  However if rescheduled then you are not entitle to a refund.

Highlighted
Backup Singer

I reached out to them today over a canceled St Louis Cardinals baseball game. they basically told me that I was screwed they're keeping my money but they'll give me a voucher for 120% that will expire probably before covid-19 is over.

Highlighted
Headliner

The vouchers are good thru 2021. If you have not used the voucher by then reach out to one of the moderators and they can help extend it for you