cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view your mobile transfer tickets, you'll need to accept a ticket transfer to view them on your mobile device.

1. When they're ready, we'll send you an email letting you know to either:

• Check your email for a transfer offer from Ticketmaster or the seller. Follow the instructions to get your tickets.
    • You may have the transfer offer email already. Check spam or junk folders.  We'll list a few more troubleshooting steps below!

OR

• Click 'Accept your tickets' in the StubHub email, then create an account using the email you use on StubHub and accept the ticket transfer

2. To view and scan your tickets on event day, use your phone to sign in to your Ticketmaster, team, or venue account.

Need to transfer/send a ticket to a friend? Check out our helpful thread on this subject here

Additional troubleshooting

• We sent you an email when your tickets were ready. Did that email have a URL link?
    • If our email says to click the link to accept your ticket transfer, please follow the link and log in or sign up (using the same email address you entered on our site) to accept and view your tickets.
  • Is the email address on your StubHub account spelled correctly?
  • Make sure you're looking at the right email account if you have more than one.
  • Search your mailbox for the word 'transfer'.
  • You can also search for 'Ticket Transfer Offer' or 'Ticketmaster'.
  • Sometimes these emails route to your spam or junk folder. Make sure you're searching all mailboxes.

Still need help accessing your mobile transfer tickets? Let us know in the thread below!  Either one of your fellow fans or one of our Moderators will help you out!

Highlighted
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

@Beardown87 If you are referring to the friend to friend transfer through the StubHub app, the price will not be displayed at all. It will show in their account as a $0 order.

Highlighted
Backup Singer

I received an email from stubhub stating that my tickets would be transferred, however, I have searched my inbox far and wide and cannot find the mobile transfer email from the 3rd party. Please help!
Highlighted
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hi @handerson, sorry for the trouble! Please send me or any Community Moderator a private message including your email and zip or postal code on file so that we can help. 

Highlighted
Waterboy

Dear StubHub,

It is now less than 36 hours till the concert, and I have yet to receive the tickets. Please help, as I am getting very frustrated.

Highlighted
Stubber

Hey @Afernz, Sean is not in the office at this time, but I wanted to make sure that you received a response. I escalated this to our International team and they let me know that this was solved. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Highlighted
Waterboy

Thanks so much for the follow up. I've got my tickets and everything is A-OK. Looking forward to a great concert. Cheers!!
Highlighted
Team Mascot

I have received those emails with the accept ticket transfer. When I click on the link, and log into the ticketmaster account with the same email address it prompts me with a message, that says "sorry we couldn't forward these tickets." However, I have the email from the previous owner transferring me the tickets, as well as payment and order information that I completed. Thank you!

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble, @csniceley. Just to clarify, did the seller send you a personal email with the ticket information or are you referring to the ticket transfer email? We'd be happy to help! 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

It seemed that I received both a personal email as well as an email from stubhub regarding the ticket transfer. I have two separate orders, one order with two tickets and the other order with only one ticket, however I am having issues with both transactions. 

Highlighted
Stubber

@csniceley Thank you for that information! I'm going to send you a private message to get some additional account information from you so I can review those orders for you. Thanks!