cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KattW
Community Manager

How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

To view your mobile transfer tickets, you'll need to accept a ticket transfer to view them on your mobile device.

1. When they're ready, we'll send you an email letting you know to either:

• Check your email for a transfer offer from Ticketmaster or the seller. Follow the instructions to get your tickets.
    • You may have the transfer offer email already. Check spam or junk folders.  We'll list a few more troubleshooting steps below!

OR

• Click 'Accept your tickets' in the StubHub email, then create an account using the email you use on StubHub and accept the ticket transfer

2. To view and scan your tickets on event day, use your phone to sign in to your Ticketmaster, team, or venue account.

Need to transfer/send a ticket to a friend? Check out our helpful thread on this subject here

Additional troubleshooting

• We sent you an email when your tickets were ready. Did that email have a URL link?
    • If our email says to click the link to accept your ticket transfer, please follow the link and log in or sign up (using the same email address you entered on our site) to accept and view your tickets.
  • Is the email address on your StubHub account spelled correctly?
  • Make sure you're looking at the right email account if you have more than one.
  • Search your mailbox for the word 'transfer'.
  • You can also search for 'Ticket Transfer Offer' or 'Ticketmaster'.
  • Sometimes these emails route to your spam or junk folder. Make sure you're searching all mailboxes.

Still need help accessing your mobile transfer tickets? Contact us and we'll be happy to assist. 

226 REPLIES 226
grump
Rookie

how do I use "mobile" tickets without a smartphone?

Suppose I don't have a smartphone. I've paid for the ticket, and now it turns out I need to install a stupid app to use it? A ticket is just a QR code. I'm pretty sure no sane venue would require an app to scan a QR code, so it's clearly StubHub being a Google+ wannabe, trying to push the app that nobody wants or needs.

I'd like to print my ticket. How do I do that?!

templynnhunt
Stagehand

Waiting for Seller to Transfer Tickets

I ordered tickets on Friday and still have not received them from the seller. I’ve check my junk/spam folder as well.
DianaR
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Waiting for Seller to Transfer Tickets

Hi @templynnhunt,

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting on your tickets! If the Expected Delivery Date on your order has passed or the order is already in a delivered status, I or another Community Moderator can absolutely assist with this by private message. Otherwise, you may need to allow more time for the seller to complete delivery as promised in your order details. 

stevogator1025
Zamboni Driver

Please offer me the same assistance with a private message to resolve my situation! Thank-you

kufanforlife
Backup Singer

I’m having the same issue. Says delivered in the stub hub app to the Apple ID private relay email which I’m guessing should go to my Apple ID email where I received order confirmation from Stub Hub but never received an email on July 9 to access tickets. Concert is this coming weekend. HELP!
Mflores87105
Rookie

Did you ever review your tickets after all?? I’m having the same issue!! I can’t reach anyone at stub hub
Captainwaters
Team Mascot

The same thing is happening to me! Why can’t I get a hold of anyone at stub hub my event is today! Please help!
Sembrey99
Pit Crew

Having same issue... tried calling StubHub everyday for past 3 days.. no luck. Been on hold for over 4 hours.. sent private message to moderator... need help!
mwith23
Rookie

Having the same issue. I have an event this evening and no tickets. Never recieved an email and have been on hold for over an hour now...