cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

@rachel1 I definitely understand your concerns. I'm happy to look into this with you. I will send you a private message so we can take a look!

rachylees
Waterboy

Its past the date I was supposed to recieve my mobile tickets, and the concert is in two days. Please help! 

Moderator Moderator

Hi @rachylees, I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles! I'll send you a PM to get your information so that we can review this together. 

Bpoole5591
Team Mascot

I bought tickets on May 10 for September 7. It says my tickets won’t be ready to transfer to me until September 6! Why so long? When the seller initially bought the tickets they were available to them immediately. So why do I have to wait until the day before the show to know that I really have tickets in hand for the show? If I don’t get the tickets then it will obviously be way too late for me to look for others. This is not a good experience Smiley Sad
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Bpoole5591! Sorry to hear about the poor experience! In most cases, the primary won't release the tickets to transfer until 48 hours prior to the event to help reduce ticket fraudulence. There is no need to worry though, you are always covered under the FanProtect Guarantee and if the tickets are not delivered by the delivery date, we will go about finding you comparable replacements or your money back. I am more than happy to also review and double check your order for you. I will send you a private message so we discuss further. 😊

aimeeeliz
Waterboy

I received an email that on March 20 that my tickets were transferred (or would be, by May 17) and I have not received anything (there was no link in the email, and I have not received any additional emails - I checked spam, trash and other inboxes too)

My event is Friday. Help?

Moderator Moderator

@aimeeeliz I'm sorry to hear this. I'd love to help. I'll send you a private message so we can get into the details.