cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view your mobile transfer tickets, you'll need to accept a ticket transfer to view them on your mobile device.

1. When they're ready, we'll send you an email letting you know to either:

• Check your email for a transfer offer from Ticketmaster or the seller. Follow the instructions to get your tickets.
    • You may have the transfer offer email already. Check spam or junk folders.  We'll list a few more troubleshooting steps below!

OR

• Click 'Accept your tickets' in the StubHub email, then create an account using the email you use on StubHub and accept the ticket transfer

2. To view and scan your tickets on event day, use your phone to sign in to your Ticketmaster, team, or venue account.

Need to transfer/send a ticket to a friend? Check out our helpful thread on this subject here

Additional troubleshooting

• We sent you an email when your tickets were ready. Did that email have a URL link?
    • If our email says to click the link to accept your ticket transfer, please follow the link and log in or sign up (using the same email address you entered on our site) to accept and view your tickets.
  • Is the email address on your StubHub account spelled correctly?
  • Make sure you're looking at the right email account if you have more than one.
  • Search your mailbox for the word 'transfer'.
  • You can also search for 'Ticket Transfer Offer' or 'Ticketmaster'.
  • Sometimes these emails route to your spam or junk folder. Make sure you're searching all mailboxes.

Still need help accessing your mobile transfer tickets? Let us know in the thread below!  Either one of your fellow fans or one of our Moderators will help you out!

Team Mascot

Re: How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

I bought tickets on May 10 for September 7. It says my tickets won’t be ready to transfer to me until September 6! Why so long? When the seller initially bought the tickets they were available to them immediately. So why do I have to wait until the day before the show to know that I really have tickets in hand for the show? If I don’t get the tickets then it will obviously be way too late for me to look for others. This is not a good experience Smiley Sad

Hey @Bpoole5591! Sorry to hear about the poor experience! In most cases, the primary won't release the tickets to transfer until 48 hours prior to the event to help reduce ticket fraudulence. There is no need to worry though, you are always covered under the FanProtect Guarantee and if the tickets are not delivered by the delivery date, we will go about finding you comparable replacements or your money back. I am more than happy to also review and double check your order for you. I will send you a private message so we discuss further. 😊

Waterboy

I received an email that on March 20 that my tickets were transferred (or would be, by May 17) and I have not received anything (there was no link in the email, and I have not received any additional emails - I checked spam, trash and other inboxes too)

My event is Friday. Help?

@aimeeeliz I'm sorry to hear this. I'd love to help. I'll send you a private message so we can get into the details.

Waterboy

Hi! The status of my order is "Tickets transferred" and the Track order says "Ready - Check your email to accept your tickets", however, I did not receive any emails from the seller, ticketmaster, etc. to accept the ticket purchased? I´ve checked the junk folder and all my mailboxes...

Hi, @Edith! Apologies if nothing is showing in your email account for the transfer. Sending a private message to a mod to review is the route to take. Smiley Happy No worries though! I'll send that over to you now. 

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Team Mascot

I never got an email but the money was accepted and approved

That's strange! I will private message you right now to further assist! 🙂 @Stevenjr02