cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Stubber
Stubber

Re: How does buying Mobile tickets work? *NEW VIDEO*

Hey @pambutler!   Sorry for the concerns!  Some sellers are allowed to fulfill using a screenshot of the tickets, making them available in the StubHub app which is much easier for you to access!  They are absolutely valid tickets, If you needed to send a ticket to a friend, you can do the same thing for them to bring it up on their phone when they get to the venue.  Since all sellers are responsible for ensuring they are delivering nothing but the best to our Fans, they do not want to jeopardize fines and penalties for delivering tickets that do not work.  If there should be any issues with your tickets at the venue, please reach out to us right away here, on Twitter @TeamStubHub, or StubHub on Facebook.  As long as there are still tickets available on the site, we will do our very best to replace them, or you're entitled to a refund, and an investigation is started right away into it!  The FanProtect Guarantee follows you all the way to your seat! 

pambutler
Rookie

okay, great, thank you! the only other thing that concerned me was on the ticketmaster website, it says you can’t show screenshots of tickets at the venue. thanks again!
Stubber
Stubber

You're welcome!  On the top of a Ticketmaster that is a print at home ticket (PDF), you would not be able to show those form your mobile phone, as they would need to be printed and taken to the venue.   A mobile ticket can be viewed as a screenshot and used at the venue.  I myself have taken screenshots of a mobile ticket that I purchased with Ticketmaster, and screenshot the tickets to circumvent having to log in to an app and then go to where the tickets were, then pull them up one at a time to have them scanned at the gate.  I just brought the screenshots up in my phones picture gallery, presented them at the gate, scanned in and then scrolled to the next picture and scanned that one.  It was so quick and easy!  Hope you have a great time and make some amazing memories! 

pambutler
Rookie

okay, thanks so much. i’m not familiar with this method, so just making sure that it will work, especially since i heard if you are sitting on floor you have to have a secondary scan to make sure your tickets are valid. thank you!
Stubber
Stubber

No worries at all, you're very welcome!  Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you need any assistance or have any questions at all, we’re always happy to help! 

pambutler
Rookie

my last question is: since the seller sent me screenshots, they still have the tickets i’m guessing. i’m worried for some reason they will use them to get in the concert, and I will be denied access.
Stubber
Stubber

Every purchase made on StubHub is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.  If you do not receive the correct tickets by the time the seller promised, or in the rare occurrence there is an issue with the tickets at the venue, we would want you to reach out to us right away!  You can reach out here, or follow and DM @TeamStubHub on Twitter, or private message StubHub on Facebook. We will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets, or you’re entitled to a refund!  Show up a little early if you have that much concern, that way there will be a good chance tickets will still available on our site to replace your order with!