cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Backup Singer

I am worried about my tickets!!

This is my first time purchasing tickets from Stubhub and I have to say im so worried about this going wrong when the show date arrives!

The tickets are clearly screenshots and on the ticket it says screenshots not valid.

Now surely at a venue when they scan the tickets, they will see that these tickets are screenshots!? You can see a battery charging icon on them and a time haha!

Joking aside, I do not want to travel from the UK all the way to New York only to be rejected entry for having invalid tickets...i have even messaged the beacon theater in new york and they have told me that they can not confirm stubhubs authenticity due to not being a partner of theirs- They simply said if the tickets are invalid you won't be allowed in...

Am I crazy? Or just a bit crazy?
2 REPLIES 2
Quarterback

Re: I am worried about my tickets!!

Normally, someone who has sold tickets more than occasionally knows to crop that stuff out on a screenshot. With that being said, unless the venue, show, etc. is only selling SafeTix that have a dynamic or rotating barcode, the screenshots should be valid. The QR code is the exact same QR code that was originally generated for the ticket. Now there is never a 100% guarantee that some ticket taker will decide that he/she wants to make a scene but as a general rule you will be fine. Tens of thousands of these screenshot tickets have been sold on StubHub the past several years with no problems. StubHub has a Fan Protect Guarantee in case something unexpected happens.

Backup Singer

Re: I am worried about my tickets!!

Do you know if ticketmaster are known to use a rotating QR code on their tickets?