cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stubhub emailed everyone about any credits that were issued during the pandemic now being able to be refunded, instead of offering just their 120% credit. I no longer have the account I purchased my original tickets under, so my question is how do I expect to receive my refund? Should I contact customer service?

ECBACH98
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Refund for Justin Bieber concert when original payment card no longer exists

How do I get a refund when my original payment card no longer exists.

Alysiaerritt
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

COVID refund

I have 2 orders that I'm hoping to get refunds on because of COVID but it says it will refund the same way it was purchased. Unfortunately I paid via Paypal but that account had to be closed because of fraud. Does this mean there's no way to get a refund now? I've been on hold for 45 minutes and still haven't talked to anyone. 

christinaag
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Re: COVID refund

any luck with your question? I'm in same boat. 

Alysiaerritt
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

Re: COVID refund

After speaking with Paypal, they said to add my email that was associated with my old paypal account to my new one and add the bank account to my new one as well and that it should go through. But I doubt it will since I had to get a new account number after the fraud happened with my old Paypal account. 

Jon2
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Cash Refunds - My payment method no longer exists

With the cash refunds going out soon, it says it will be refunded to the card you used to purchase them. My payment method card had to be replaced and my old card no longer exists, so its impossible to be refunded to that card. Should I just add a new payment method and it will be refunded to my new method or am I just screwed? How can I be sure that if I add a new payment method it will be refunded to that card? Thanks.
manichols
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cash Refunds - My payment method no longer exists

I imagine many have this question!

PM23
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I have the same exact issue and the phone number just keeps you hold for hours!!

How can we figure this out?
mtags122
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

also have the same question

CoreyF87
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Yep. Same. Left on hold. No help.
Eddied718
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I also have the same question.  Ive been on hold for 20 minutes so far and I dont get the feeling they are going to answer my call anytime soon.  They could at least provide an email address where you can send questions like this!