cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

I received an access code but my email and phone number do not match even though they're correct

No customer service is available to help. I waited 30 minutes (the show is right now) in the chat queue and got disconnected when I got to the front. This is outrageous!

I checked My Orders, they're not there because it says I need an access code - when I use the access code - it says my email and phone number do not match even though they are the same emails and phone number in my account settings.

Not sure what I can do now since the show has started.

31 REPLIES 31

Re: I received an access code but my email and phone number do not match even though they're correct

We are really sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced last night, that definitely doesn't sound like a good time! We are more than happy to look into this for you to help make it right. I will send you a private message in just a moment to get a little additional information.

Other fans experiencing the same issue are welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators! Be sure to include your email address and zip/postal code so we can get right to helping you.

https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage/ 

New User

Re: I received an access code but my email and phone number do not match even though they're correct

me,too.

Apologies for the issues @shuuuu! If you private message me some more information, I will be happy to help!

New User

No link in the email either

Hey @Ianh122! If you're experiencing any issues, please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to assist you!

Team Mascot

Hi I also received and access code but when I try to access my tickets, it says my email and phone number do not match. I know they are correct and can't figure out how to access my tickets.

@Ella_carroll - Odd but we're happy to help you too! A PM is on the way. Thanks! 

Team Mascot

Thank you so much!

@Ella_carroll - My pleasure!