cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonahiaib
New User

My account and tickets

My tickets aren't in my StubHub account , I made my account after I had already purchased my ticket.
8 REPLIES 8
SeanF
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: My account and tickets

Hey there, @Sonahiaib

It's possible that you placed the order using a 'guest' account. If you did place the order on a guest account, you will not see the order when you login to the registered account. I will send you a private message in just a moment to help get this resolved. Thanks! 

Sonahiaib
New User

Thanks ..
Abcanary
New User

Ok
Issacjames
Waterboy

Tickets don't show
AmandaB
Stubber

@Issacjames Hello! I would be happy to help you with this. I will send you a PM right now to get some account information from you so I can see what is happening with your tickets. Thank you! 

Stephoward1965
Team Mascot

I can't find my tickets
Stratbanker101
Team Mascot

I acquired tickets last year for 2 Cleveland Indian games, which were canceled. I do not see the credits originally provided ?
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hi there, @Stratbanker101. It sounds like you might have purchased your tickets as a guest. All guest coupon codes were emailed to fans rather than housed within their temporary profiles. If you have misplaced or cannot find that email, send a mod a PM with your email address & zip/postal code. We'd be happy to look that up and send it your way!