cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericbal
New User

No tickets yet

I still havent received an email to download my tickets and the event is hours away ...
3 REPLIES 3
Mdotlove
Rookie

Re: No tickets yet

Same thing is happening to me. Bought tickets to a Mets game for tomorrow about a month ago. Says I’ll get them EOD by expected delivery date. Which doesn’t help since it’s a 1 o’clock game on April 16th and the delivery date says April 16th.
tspins
Stagehand

Curious if you guys ever got your tickets. I’m waiting for NBA playoff tickets for today’s game that are supposed to be delivered EOD today. I’m not feeling real good about it. I never would have bought them had I known I wouldn’t be receiving them right away. It’s pretty lame on Stub Hub’s part to not mention that upfront.
sadtixexperienc
Pit Crew

I was in a similar situation and i never received tickets for the event and was not offered any solution from stubhub besides a refund and a credit (which has never come)

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here