cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Wirkaholic
Rookie

No tracking yet and due in two days?

I purchased a camping pass. No tracking has been uploaded. All tickets for this event have been mailed out weeks ago. We leave on thursday but will have no where to go with our rv if these don't come in. There should be a way to check with the seller why no tracking yet.
5 Comments
Highlighted

Re: No tracking yet and due in two days?

Hey @Wirkaholic you came to the right place, if tracking is not live yet that means the order has not been processed through a UPS location, it's possible that they sent it out today as UPS takes some time to synch the systems. 

What you want to do is PM a moderator on here, or reach out directly to customer service. Their phone number is 866-788-2482, let them know the situation as it sounds like you should have received this already. Keep in mind, if the seller does not send the seller will not get paid so it is in their best interest to ship the ticket. If this is a solution to your issue, please mark it as accepted.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @Wirkaholic! We're sorry for the delay in delivery but we are more than happy to look into what's going on here. I will reach out to you via private message for further assistance. One moment please!

Moderator Moderator

Hello there! If you provide me with the email & zip code on your account, I am happy to check up on this delivery for you.

What was previously mentioned pretty well answers your question. I'd just like to add, and hope it provides some peace of mind, that I shipped some tickets Friday evening and they still are not showing as shipped in StubHub. This is common since they likely didnt actually leave the UPS store I dropped them off at until today. 

With that, keep checking back on the site, or call in and have customer service reach out to the seller to see what is going on. If they are not able to fulfill the order, customer service will take care of you and get you a replacement!

Wirkaholic
Rookie

Thanks for the quick response. I actually found a way to contact support via chat online and they contacted the seller and they sent them out that day.  I wish the chat option was easier to find but I understand they don't want everyone to use it as a first option. It was however quick and they got the job done. Great customer service!   I don't think any buyer expects their tickets to be mailed out two days before a show when they were purchased a month ago. Just cutting it too close and a little sketchy.  Delivery is tomorrow so fingers crossed.