cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kjw2020
New User

Promo code?

I got an email saying I have $30 off of a $200 purchase and to enter the code at checkout or select it under promo codes.. I’m not seeing any code or an option to select the promo at checkout and wasn’t sure if the discount was already applied or not?? Thanks for any help!!
3 REPLIES 3
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Promo code?

Happy to clear up any confusion on this! The promo code should be loaded into your account under the "Gift Codes" tab once you have clicked on the link offering you the discount. It is only valid on orders that total up to $200 before fees & excludes purchases for MLB and gift cards. You will see the option to apply the credit if your order meets these credentials during checkout under the "Promos" tab. Let us know if you still have questions on this, @Kjw2020 🙂

Alexapiz1
Stagehand

This same thing is happening with me! What the heck?!
AllyD

Hey @Alexapiz1! Please refer to @NikkiM's response on this thread for more information. If that does not answer your question, please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to help!  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage