cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Purchased Ryder Cup tickets,

I received a message last week from Stubhub regarding Ryder Cup tickets I purchased and was charged for, but have not yet received. I'm a little confused and could use some clarity. The event has been rescheduled for 2021. I would like to keep those tickets and not worry about buying/selling again. Will they be delivered to me next year in that same time frame and at the original purchase price? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Purchased Ryder Cup tickets,

All great questions! Unless the event itself is canceled, you are still entitled to the tickets you purchased a the price that you paid. In some cases, the tickets are being delayed from the primary but you're still covered by our FanProtect Guarantee to get those tickets in plenty of time to attend the rescheduled date. 🙂

Rookie

I have the same issue. I'm based in the UK and would like to know when I might expect to see the tickets. I believe that I should have received them by now despite the event being delayed for one year?Thanks

Not necessarily, no. With event postponements, the primary issuers of tickets have withheld majority of their inventory until closer to the new event date. You are likely to receive your tickets closer to the event date and we will notify you via email once they are readily available @Tragopan10.

Rookie

Great! Thanks for your help.

Welcome, @Tragopan10