cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: Clarification on refund

We all deserve an immediate refund of our NBA tickets as these games are NOT HAPPENING.
With our nation’s current crisis, and MANY of us are now UNEMPLOYED, we need, AND DESERVE, to have our payments refunded immediately!!
Why is StubHub being so insensitive and quite frankly shady about providing us with our refunds??!!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi, @snicola. The NBA has officially postponed their season but, they have not officially determined how they are moving forward with the ticket side of things. We sent you an email describing our normal postponed event policy - http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/85/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_424/categor... & plan to follow that until we've been advised otherwise. If the event ends up being canceled (not postponed) we will switch over & follow our canceled event policy - http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/87/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_424/categor.... For now, we must wait for the release of further information.

We know that it's frustrating with so many "unknowns." We can assure you that we will stay in communication with any updates that we receive.

Highlighted
New User

@snicola, looking at @NikkiM post from months earlier and I'm curious if you've received any updates on your refund? It is now MID JUNE and I still haven't received any updates on what's happening with NBA tickets. I had 6 for the Nets/Celtics game in March at Barclays and still have no idea if it's rescheduled in Orlando and/or if those teams are even playing in 2020. I also should not be expected to go somwhere rescheduled that requires airfare! It's absolutely ridicilous and I totally agree - all customers deserve an immediate refund of NBA tickets as these games are not happening or are happening with unrealistic circumstances (i.e. no fans in the crowd, rescheduled out of state, not playing in 2020 etc). To quote @snicola with our nation’s current crisis, MANY of us are now UNEMPLOYED AND DESERVE to have our payments refunded immediately!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @krisbell514, apologies for the delays. We are in the process of reviewing the recent announcements from the NBA to determine how the orders on our site will be handled. Please bear with us a little longer, as we work through these. As soon as we have an update available, we will be sending confirmation via email!

Highlighted
Stagehand

Hello @krisbell, apologies for not seeing your email previously. However, 4 months after your message to me, and I still do not have my refund, or any resolution whatsoever??!! The entire season was played and finished ‘in the bubble’ with no spectators. The season is over and, nearly 1 year after my purchase of tickets to a game that was to be played in January, I am no closer to a refund than I was in January when the game was canceled aka postponed.
Hoping you have been more successful than I have!!