cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Reloading tickets on the Android app

Hello 

I'm a little old school and I'm losing my comfort level with my most recent stub hub purchase. 

So I bought two tickets to an NFL game. I cant print them? Not sure why? says they are unprintable. No sweat, I download the stub hub app, sign into my account, Life is good, this is working out ok.  Not so much anymore. now when I go to my tickets and open them it says they are ready and the barcode doesn't show up anymore???? says reload tickets. I hit the little circle (reload symbol I think) and it never reloads my tickets. 

What am I missing? why did this happen? 

Need some help here

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Reloading tickets on the Android app

Hey @123codimae! Our partnership with the NFL converts all tickets on our site to mobile tickets and you would need to pull the tickets up on a mobile device to enter the event. Apologies for the trouble you are having viewing yours at the moment. I would be more than happy to review and make sure everything is good to go. I will send you a private message so we can discuss further. 

New User

Thanks for the response. Its now working ok and loading the barcode as it should? I'll post again if I experiance more issues. 

@123codimae Glad to hear everything is working once again! If you run into the issue again, try reinstalling the app as that should update and fix any issues you may be having. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to send me a private message or any one of our Moderators. 😊