cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Roger Waters must be cancelled by now - Why haven't I heard from StubHub to get my money back????

I have bought tickets for Roger Waters months and months ago. The event in Vancouver, B.C. was scheduled for Sept 14, 2020. Today it is Aug 27th and this event is obviously cancelled.

I don't want a coupon. I don't want a discount.

I want my money back.

When am I going to get my money back?

Please someone contact me. Thank you.

StubHub has probably been hanging on to millions of dollars of fans' money for bought tickets.

Please do the right thing and return the money. You know in the US people are really litigious, there is no need to drag this out.

Please someone contact me. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Roger Waters must be cancelled by now - Why haven't I heard from StubHub to get my money back????

Hi Redelu

The determination if an event is cancelled or postponed comes from the artist and the venue and not Stubhub.  The Roger Waters Tour is currently postponed - https://rogerwaters.com/tour-postponement/ with no news updates.  Many other artists are in the same positon - Elton John, Jerry Seinfeld etc.  If the concert is rescheduled then your tickets are good for the new date.  If the event ends up being cancelled then you will recieve a refund or credit voucher depending on your location.

You can also try reaching out to one of the moderators on the forum - AllyD, NikkiM, KattW or Paul if you are looking for any additional information.

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Roger Waters must be cancelled by now - Why haven't I heard from StubHub to get my money back????

Same problem, concert scheduled for end of August in Atlanta GA and notified postponed.  What I don't like is when  you search Stub Hub for his name or concern in our city, nothing appears.  

Postponed or not, we should get a status.  They are hanging on to a lot of money.

Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

The tour is still postponed https://rogerwaters.com/tour/

If the concert is rescheduled then your tickets are good for the new date.  If the event ends up being cancelled then you will recieve a refund or credit voucher depending on your location