cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Screenshot of Mobile Ticket, Not a Transfer

I received my ticket today in the Stubhub mobile app. It appears to be a screenshot of a Ticketmaster iPhone wallet ticket, but the words on it are in a different font than legit Ticketmaster iPhone wallet tickets, leading me to believe this is a counterfeit ticket.

39 REPLIES 39
Stubber

Re: Screenshot of Mobile Ticket, Not a Transfer

Hey, thanks for reaching out and apologies for any confusion!  Certain pre-approved sellers are allowed to fulfill their orders with a screenshot of the mobile ticket. Buyers can access these tickets directly through the StubHub app with no transfer needed. No worries, every ticket purchased on our service is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.

New User

This just happened to me as well.... I don't really understand the ticket transferring process when they are just screenshots. I'm concerned somebody else has the real tickets and I won't get into the concert. I will have to travel out of town to attend this concert too, so I really want to make sure I am not being scammed.

Stubber

Hey there! All purchases made on StubHub are covered by our FanProtect Guarantee, so you can purchase with confidence! If your seller does not deliver the correct tickets by the time promised, or in the rare chance that something should happen at the venue, we will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets. If this cannot happen for any reason, you're entitled to a full refund. Simply put, we'll get you there!

Team Mascot

I just received tickets by screenshot as well... it has another company on the wallet ticket. Is there a way stubhub can verify them for me ahead of time?

Hi, @Kimberlyrose4. No need to worry. We are a Fan-to-Fan marketplace so, we do not own nor issue any of the tickets that you see on our website. It is very common for the tickets to be issued by another company as tickets are delivered directly by the individual seller who has posted them. We stand by every ticket sold on the site and, though there is a different name on it, you shouldn't have any issues at all getting into the event. As part of our FanProtect Guarantee  https://www.stubhub.com/legal/?section=fp, we've got your back.

Team Mascot

Sketchy looking tickets (Concerned about fake tickets)

Hello,

I just bought some tickets for a concert and got a pretty good deal on them. I am concerned of this good deal now because the tickets that I downloaded are clearly screenshots from someone else's phone. I am very concerned that someone is trying to make a quick buck by double selling tickets, or by selling fake tickets and go to the event themselves. I have gotten burnt by sellers before and as stated earlier, I'm concerned it will happen again. How can I make sure that these are 100% legit tickets that they seller cannot use/sell again?
Stubber

Re: Sketchy looking tickets (Concerned about fake tickets)

Hello @Jhick14, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you had an issue before!  It is perfectly normal to receive screenshots of mobile tickets.  Every purchase is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee  https://www.stubhub.com/legal/?section=fp.  If you should have any issues with your tickets, reach out right away!  

Backup Singer

Re: Haven't received transfer email but screenshot of (fake!?) ticket is available in app

Hi there... I bought tickets Friday and received the screenshot of my tickets this morning... did you have any issues getting in because I'm kind of scared that I am getting scammed? thanks in advance!

Re: Haven't received transfer email but screenshot of (fake!?) ticket is available in app

Hi @Mayra09,

So sorry for the concern on your tickets! We take these ticket validity issues very seriously because we are fans ourselves, and would never want someone to be turned away from an event. We work to ensure that any mobile screenshot tickets delivered through our site will be accepted for scanning by the venue, and all sellers are verified and held liable for the tickets they sell on our site. You've got the full coverage of our FanProtect Guarantee so we are here for you 100%. Please feel free to private message me or any Community Moderator if we can help further, and have an awesome time at your event!