cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ticket & Delivery Concerns - FAQ

Tickets

Q: How do I know my tickets are real?

A: No need to worry about your tickets! StubHub has reviews in place that cover all accounts, purchases, sales, and listings. The reviews help make sure issues with your tickets are rare. 

Q: The name is different on my ticket. Is this normal and can it be changed? 

A: It's common for you to get a ticket with someone else's name on it. Sellers are not able to alter/change details on their tickets as this could make them invalid. We're not able to ask the seller to change the name on the ticket.

Q: My ticket is a PDF or screenshot of a QR code. Can the seller use my ticket? 

A: Sellers know that when their tickets are sold to you, they no longer own the tickets. You do! Sellers are held liable if they cause problems with your purchase. 

Q: The price I paid is more than the price on the ticket. Why? 

A: Since StubHub is a marketplace where fans buy and sell ticketssellers set the prices of their tickets. This means they may be sold for more or less than face value.

Delivery

Q: When will I get my tickets?

A: You'll get them by the end of the day on your order's estimated delivery date. This day is based on when your seller expects to have the tickets (sometimes, it's close to the event due to the team or venue restrictions). 

To check your order's delivery status

1. Go to My tickets > Orders (if you bought tickets as a guest, check your order confirmation email to see your order details)
  2. Review the 'Ready' date to see when you can expect the tickets
    • If they haven't been delivered yet, we'll send you an email when they're ready

Here are some examples! 

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.46.30 PM.png

Email: 

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.44.17 PM.png

Q: Can I get my tickets delivered sooner? 

A: Tickets may come sooner but we guarantee them by the estimated delivery date with your purchase. We're not able to ask sellers to deliver tickets earlier than that date.

Q: Can I change how my tickets are being delivered?

A: Since there are several types of tickets you can buy on StubHub, they are delivered in many different ways. The seller may not have the option to change the delivery method of their tickets. Because of this, we're not able to reach out to a seller and ask that they deliver the tickets another way.

Q: Do I need to print my tickets? 

A: If your tickets are delivered as a PDF, they will need to be printed ahead of the event. If you forget to print your tickets, you can see if the venue will scan from your phone. However, we can't guarantee that they will be accepted at the venue.

Mobile tickets (QR code transfer or screenshot) cannot be printed and must be used on a mobile device. 

Q: My tickets show as delivered but I don't have them. What do I do? 

A: We can help! Please send a private message to any of our moderators so they can review. 

Q: I left my hard copy (UPS) tickets at home. Can I get reprints? Can someone take a picture and text that to me? 

A: We can contact the seller for you to see if your tickets can be reprinted. However, we can't guarantee this can be done since there can be restrictions on reprinting tickets. Please send a private message to any of our moderators so they can make this request.

A picture of your ticket will not be accepted at the gate and won't let you into the event. 

Have a question not answered?

Comment below and someone within the StubHub Community will answer!

6 REPLIES 6
New User

Ticket Delivery

Bought tickets on Sunday, 5/19/19.  Supposed to be delivered by Tuesday, 5/21/19.  It is now Thursday, 5/23/19.  Event is Saturday 5/25/19.  No one to reach out to, to see what the issue is.  Expensive VIP tickets.  Someone let me know please!

Thanks!

Re: Ticket Delivery

@jmolina - So sorry for the concerns! If tickets have not arrived by the estimated delivery date of your order, we'll certainly want to review and see how we can help. You are always covered by our FanProtect Guarantee where we can figure out the options we have for you. Smiley Happy 

I'll send you a PM now so we can check those options. 

Waterboy

Re: Ticket & Delivery Concerns - FAQ

Hi there, I’m looking to buy BTS tickets and know that they have to be picked up by the original buyer from the venue on the day of the concert. Why then are they saying they’ll be delivered? Does that mean they’re fake tickets? Especially since we have no way of contacting the seller?

Hi @LReed,

Sorry for the worries on this! International Events often have vastly different delivery options because of the varying policies of foreign venues and primary vendors. For delivery to occur on the day of the event, the seller would either be required to drop off the tickets at our location for you as the buyer to pick up by the earliest time we email you or assist with a local or courier delivery. These details are handled by our International Support Team and communicated to each buyer to ensure they have all the instructions necessary to obtain their tickets and enjoy the event. 

If you have questions about a specific listing or date of the tour, please private message me or any other Community Moderator with the details so we can help further. 

Backup Singer

I bought tickets, in which an additional code is going to be emailed to the ticket purchaser a few weeks after the event. This code is redeemable for a digital in-game item for a video game. However, I'm concerned that, as I bought the tickets from StubHub rather than directly on Ticketmaster, the codes will be emailed not to me but to the original ticket purchaser. As I bought the tickets under the belief the codes would be included - is there any way to ensure this does happen?

Thanks.

Hey there, @simond. Unfortunately, the item that you've described is actually considered a non-transferable item. Since it was not included in the StubHub listing we would not guarantee that it would be accessible to you since you did not purchase from the primary directly. We can definitely see if there is anything that we can do to help you out! Sending you a private message now.