cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
ar
New User

Tickets not in my flash seats account

It says my tickets will be available the day before the show I am seeing.  I am just nervous that they will not show.  I usually have the tickets in my flash seats account months before a show.  Also, why can they not be delivered to my account earlier than the day before? 

8 Comments
Brace
Coach

Re: Tickets not in my flash seats account

It depends on the show. Sometimes, there are delivery delays for the original tickets. The seller wont get paid until they deliver them, so they are going to want to deliver ASAP.

Have you checked in with chat support reagarding your oder.  I would reccomend it, just in case to see if they were delivered to a old/incorrect email.

Probably not, but that would eliminate one possiblilty.

Stubber
Stubber

Hey @ar, thanks for reaching out!  @Brace is correct.  There may be a delivery delay, and your seller will fulfill your order as soon as they receive them.  A seller won't be paid until the tickets are delivered, so it is always in their best interest to deliver as soon as possible.  Every purchase made on StubHub is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.  If you do not receive the correct tickets by the time the seller promised, or in the rare occurrence there is an issue with the tickets at the venue, we would want you to reach out to us right away!  We will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets, or you’re entitled to a refund! 

sguajardo
New User

I have an email confirmation of the puchase of tickets from axs on that confirmation email it states that the delievery method is Flash Mobile Delievery however they are not appearing in My Tickets when I open my account. How do I get those ticket to appear in my ticket account?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @sguajardo. Apologies for the trouble! We would be more than happy to look into this and make sure you have tickets in time for the event! We will send you a private message.

Itrademrkts
New User

I’ve purschased tickets. Received email from both Stubhub and AXS saying my tickets were transferred to flash seats. Yet I have yet to receive an email from flash sears to access my tickets. It’s been almost 24 hrs.
Moderator Moderator

Hi there, @Itrademrkts!

Sorry for the confusion on this, as FlashSeats does not send an email when the tickets are delivered in your account. You'll simply want to log in to (or register a profile for) the FlashSeats app or website under the same email address you used on our site. Once this is done, you'll see the delivery under "Tickets" on their website or "Account" > "My Tickets" on their mobile app. If you don't see them there, please send me or any Community Moderator a private message so we can assist further. 

Itrademrkts
New User

@DianaRthat is also my issue. I’ve downloaded the flash seats app. I can not register under the same email because it says an account has already been made with that email. I can not reset password because I never received the original email to setup the account.
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for letting me know! As AXS and FlashSeats recently merged, if you previously had an AXS account you may need to simply log in to merge the profiles together (instead of doing the password reset). I'll send you a private message to gain your account details and help get this resolved, so please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Thanks!