cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justanotherguy
Stagehand

You are warning me to accept tickets but you never sent me any accept email

2 days ago purchased a ticket on Stubhub.

Yesterday Sutbhub sends a text "...you purchased on StubHub have been transferred to your account. Please look out for an email to accept the tickets or access your mobile/flash account to view them today!", but no email, and yes I checked my spam box. 

Today I get the dire warning email: "This is a courtesy reminder that if you haven’t yet, accept your ticket transfer offer as soon as possible. The link to claim the tickets may expire if you wait too long, which could cause issues as the event approaches." But still no accept email. Not in spam box.

Account on both web and mobile app show the ticket as "Ready by...". 

What gives? You are freaking me out.

6 REPLIES 6
justanotherguy
Stagehand

Re: You are warning me to accept tickets but you never sent me any accept email

Update: So Stubhub sends me a private message:

"Thank you so much for reaching out! Due to our current contact volumes, this channel is only able to assist with events happening within the next 24 hours. If you have an event in the next 24 hours and need assistance, please send us your order number, the date of your event (MM/DD), email address and zip code and we’ll be happy to help!"

So.....ok, you send me dire warnings, but tell me you can't help me now but don't say when or how I can get help, or what I should do? Maybe I will just cancel the order and start all over

justanotherguy
Stagehand

Another update: So stubhub sends me the exact same "Thank you so much for reaching out..." message again. So yeah, still no way to get help and BTW, no way to cancel. Buyer beware.

musiclover12358
Stagehand

BRUH, just wanted to let you know I'm in the exact same MF position. They're sending my texts, courtesy reminders, and etc. only I DID receive the link and the link isn't working. The notification system is absolute B.S. seems like a lot of people are having the same exact problem, and rather than take the time to see why, figure it out, and prevent more problems from occurring they prefer to continue to play catch-up only dealing with events 24 hours beforehand. If they'd fix the same issues EVERYONE is having they wouldn't have so many complaints in the first place

Ugh
Team Mascot

This same thing is happening to me. I was on the phone with customer service and they had to cancel and redeliver the tickets. I got a new email to accept ticket transfer ASAP BUT STILL NO TICKET TRANSFER EMAIL! I’m frustrated and anxious.
Waterlilyx333
Rookie

Same thing is happening to me and my event is tonight. What gives.
Jj47
Team Mascot

Same except mine in Sunday and I bought great tickets and they sent me horrible different ones. 3 hours 37 mins on hold and no one live yet