cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

transferring tickets

I just bought 4 yankee tickets,  do the people I transfer them too also need to open the MLB app to receive them?  It seems like a lot of steps to transfer tickets.  Can we just send them to phone as text?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: transferring tickets

Alright! With the Yankees, all they would need is a StubHub account. Then you can transfer them via email to the individual accounts and they can simply use the StubHub app to get in. 🙂 Then you can all meet up to grab some hot dogs and enjoy the game! ⚾️

Waterboy

Tickets will not transfer. Can I use one phone for four people at Yankee Stadium?

@sfry77 Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having issues with transferring your tickets. If you guys are all in one group you can definitely use one phone to get into the event. However, if you want to transfer your tickets to the recipients, have you tried using the MLB ballpark app?

Highlighted
Goalie

There is also a Yankee Stadium app that you might try using.  Download the app and sign in with the same email that you used to accept the tickets.  It may prompt you to create an account.