cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockyb
Team Mascot

why is it saying i have to be accompanied by the original buyer to enter the venue

I am trying to purchase tickets but I am hesitant because it's saying that I would need to be accompanied by the original owner to enter the venue. I have never heard this before.
4 REPLIES 4
smhallett
Waterboy

Re: why is it saying i have to be accompanied by the original buyer to enter the venue

Following! Which venue?
rockyb
Team Mascot

Re: why is it saying i have to be accompanied by the original buyer to enter the venue

trying to get tickets to sleep token at the pavilion at the toyota music festival in Irving texas
Abdi
Stubber

Also known as walk-in, The buyer and seller meet and enter the event together. Tickets are under the seller's name, you must be accompanied by the original buyer.

rockyb
Team Mascot

That seems way to sketchy to pay top dollar for a ticket and you can't get in touch with the buyer. Thanks for the info
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here