cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
johnanethom11
New User

855_738-4708How do I claim my Iberia refund?{{๐Ÿ’ขFast Refund processs

855_738-4708How do I claim my Iberia refund? 

Yes, Iberia  flights are refundable by phone at +1-855_738-4708 or +๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ(UK)    within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least seven days before the scheduled departure. This policy allows passengers to cancel their bookings by phone at +1-855_738-4708 or ๏ผ‹ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ  and receive a full refund without incurring any penalty fees.

**Refund Policy for Iberia  Flights**

You can cancel yourIberia  flight by calling   +1-855_738-4708  Or +๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ (OTA). If you cancel within 24 hours of booking and at least 2 days before departure, youโ€™ll receive a full refund.

A: First, check the refund policy related to your book in  +1-855_738-4708  or๏ผ‹ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ   in the "My Trips" section on the Iberia website or app. For assistance or to submit a refund request, contact Iberia's customer support +1-855_738-4708  &   ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ team at the numbers provided above or use the official communication channels.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here